CharityBuzz Teams with Olympics for London Travel Sweepstakes
LONDON, UK - Charity Buzz is auctioning the chance to attend the 2012 Olympic Games in London as a VIP to raise funds for the U.S. Olympic Committee.
Jetsetters and sports enthusiasts alike are eagerly awaiting the 2012 Olympic Games in London this summer, with accommodations for July and August quickly booking up.
For the true Olympics fan that wants to see the best of the games in style, the U.S. Olympic Committee has partnered with leading charity auction site www.charitybuzz.com to auction an incredible $50,000 Olympics package featuring inside access and luxury accommodations.
The winning bidder and a guest will have the opportunity to design their own unique Olympic adventure, with the chance to be front and center for all the gold-medal action, an all-expense trip to London, event tickets, special access and more!
Bidding is open through Thursday, January 19th, at http://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/291955
The package includes:
• Accommodations at the four-star Hilton London Metropole, conveniently located near the Olympic Games site
• Pre-selected tickets to a variety of popular sporting events that include swimming, basketball, track, beach volleyball and more
• Personal concierge service from a U.S. Olympic Committee staff member
• 2 five-day passes to USA House, the U.S. Olympic Committee’s official business and hospitality center
• Two passes to the exclusive CoSport hospitality center
• Access to a special reception with Olympians and Paralympians
• Commemorative Olympics merchandise
Proceeds benefit the U.S. Olympic Committee, supporting U.S. Olympic and Paralympic athletes in achieving sustained competitive excellence.
Charitybuzz gives bidders exclusive opportunities to make a difference and live their dreams through online charity auctions with celebrities and luxury brands. The company has raised more than $50 million for nonprofit organizations since launching in 2006.